"Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things" (George Carlin)
It’s a constant reminder to keep life simple, don’t take things too seriously but also be intentional.
What's your favorite outdoor activity?
- We love taking advantage of San Diego’s great weather by going on local hikes, long neighborhood walks and paddleboarding. But most importantly these activities are best when wearing our favorite Burt Brolos!!
What's one outdoor location we should visit?
Name one band our members should listen to
- Idyllwild is one of our favorite vacation destinations. Easily accessible from anywhere in Southern California, this quaint mountain town boasts gorgeous views of the valley below, hikes for all levels and even a brewery to enjoy a cold one after any adventure.
When are you happiest?
- Fall Off The Earth, a Canadian Indie band, is one of our favs because of their creative music videos, catchy covers and inspiring originals.
- Jason Mraz is also a longtime favorite as he’s a San Diego local musician turned farmer/activist now dedicated to sustainability and quality product.
What gets you most excited?
- Spending time with family in the fresh air. And when eating pizza and drinking beer.
- We get excited when planning and taking road trips! The adventures, the friends and family we’ll get to see and all the lasting memories we’ll have the opportunity to create. Hittin’ the road gives us life!
What are you thankful for?
What is your Dream or Chief Objective?
- We are beyond thankful for our amazing support system of family and friends. We couldn’t do life without all their love and help.
What are you the most proud of?
- The Mooney Dream is to one day build our own house. We hope to reduce our foot print, live more sustainably off our own land and leave a legacy for the next Mooney generations to come.
- Definitely Tyler's journey to be a firefighter. These past couple years he has got his EMT certification, received a Fire Technology degree, passed the Fire Academy, and has been working his butt off in a variety of jobs that are stepping stones to where he plans to go.